× Members

esa tribunal when is 7 days before appeal date?

More
10 years 1 month ago #119232 by libran1962
hi my esa tribunal is on 3 april and i have had the supporting evidence delivered by hand. however my gp's letter is still oustanding because they are inundated with requests.when is the 7 days up? i know its not working days but not sure when the 7 days cut off ends as i dont know if they include the appeal date itself as a day, if my letter is ready today is it worth faxing then taking original to appeal with me , and if it isnt ready today is it still worth faxing it when its ready in next day or so and taking it on the day? hope you can help
kindest regards
suzanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119235 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic esa tribunal when is 7 days before appeal date?
You can take one page of evidence with you on the day. Make sure you take four copies and I would recommend keeping the original.
The following user(s) said Thank You: libran1962

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119281 by libran1962
Replied by libran1962 on topic esa tribunal when is 7 days before appeal date?
forgive my ignorance but why are 4 copies needed? do i have to have 4 copies of everything or just the gp letter? ps i managed to get bit and fax it today minutes before the tribunal office closed so hopefully they got it within the timescale, il
phone and check tomorrow. everything is in now, nervous but all i can do is wait.
thank you again
kindest regards
suzanne
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119283 by Gordon

suzanne burkill wrote: forgive my ignorance but why are 4 copies needed? do i have to have 4 copies of everything or just the gp letter? ps i managed to get bit and fax it today minutes before the tribunal office closed so hopefully they got it within the timescale, il
phone and check tomorrow. everything is in now, nervous but all i can do is wait.
thank you again
kindest regards
suzanne

It's just the GP letter is you take it on the day of the hearing, I would actually take five copies for an ESA hearing, one each for the two panel members, one for the DWP Presenting Officer if they attend, one for the Tribunal records and one for yourself.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: libran1962

More
10 years 1 month ago #119284 by libran1962
Replied by libran1962 on topic esa tribunal when is 7 days before appeal date?
thank you gordon
il phone them tomorrow to see if they received it on time, if not il take your advice and take 5 copies with me next thursday
your help is as ever very much appreciated
s

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.