× Members

DLA change of circumstances

• Adam
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago #119236 by Adam
DLA change of circumstances was created by Adam
Hi,

I am currently asking for my dad's DLA award to be increased from the lower to the middle care element. He is 74 and we recently lost my mother and he just can't manage on his own. Its took me ages to fill the form in with the help of this site and the CAB.

One question I have is regarding the tests question, he was diagnosed with emphysema in 2006 but he can't remember what tests he had for it. Will it still be OK to tick the no box or is it going to affect the claim in a negative way.

Its really stressed me out the form has.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119240 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic DLA change of circumstances
As this is a change of circumstances form unless any new tests have been done since the last claim it should not make a difference. Of course you could put something general like 'Various tests done to confirm diagnosis in 2006 but none since.' this should cover all bases.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.