× Members

Added anxiety

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119312 by debbiesixtysix1
Added anxiety was created by debbiesixtysix1
I lodged an esa appeal and the tribunal sent copies with all my personal details on to someone who has nothing to do with my appeal.
How do you think i feel right now. Worried to hell...
Could do without this . What do i do ?
Name, address, NI no , hospital reports..
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119315 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Added anxiety

Debbie wrote: I lodged an esa appeal and the tribunal sent copies with all my personal details on to someone who has nothing to do with my appeal.
How do you think i feel right now. Worried to hell...
Could do without this . What do i do ?
Name, address, NI no , hospital reports..

You need to make a complaint to the DWP and the Information Commissioner.

Complaining to the DWP

and

www.ico.org.uk

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119323 by debbiesixtysix1
Replied by debbiesixtysix1 on topic Added anxiety
I am scared it might affect my appeal outcome. I have told my representative about it. Awaiting reply
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119327 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic Added anxiety
I can understand you being nervous about complaining to the DWP. However this should have no bearing on your appeal outcome particularly as the tribunal service is independent of the DWP.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119328 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Added anxiety

Debbie wrote: I am scared it might affect my appeal outcome. I have told my representative about it. Awaiting reply

Providing your own information was sent to the Tribunal Service in regard your own Tribunal then it will have no affect what so ever, in fact the panel will likely be totally unaware of the problem as it is not relevant to your hearing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.