× Members

DLA car mobility to cash

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119522 by sally-jane
DLA car mobility to cash was created by sally-jane
A question.

We currently have a mobility car instead of the monthly money going into my bank account.
The car lease is as always set for 3 years and is due to end September 2015.
I have an indefinite award for DLA both for care/mobility at the high rate.

If we were to change from having a lease car to the award being placed into my bank account next September, would this be classified ' as a change of circumstance' ?

Many thanks
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #119523 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA car mobility to cash

pusscatsmum wrote: A question.

We currently have a mobility car instead of the monthly money going into my bank account.
The car lease is as always set for 3 years and is due to end September 2015.
I have an indefinite award for DLA both for care/mobility at the high rate.

If we were to change from having a lease car to the award being placed into my bank account next September, would this be classified ' as a change of circumstance' ?

Many thanks

Not for the purposes of DLA, it's just a different payee, it is only when there is the potential to change the actual award that it can become an issue.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 1 month ago #119524 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic DLA car mobility to cash
Hiya,

Many thanks.

I did think that was the case but thought it a good idea to check.

So far I am not in a PIP area, so that is one thing, but know that will change at some point as everything changes where and when the whim for change occurs with the ever so wonderful DWP/Etc :unsure: :whistle:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.