× Members

No forms for PIP ???

• Kerstin Woykos
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #119640 by Kerstin Woykos
No forms for PIP ??? was created by Kerstin Woykos
Hi guys,

My Jobcentre just told me there are NO forms for PIP and that the ONLY way to claim for it is to ring them up and they ask you all of the questions over the phone. W H A T ? ? ? Is this for real?

I was refused DLA last November during a Tribunal but I DO NEED HELP, so I wanted to try for PIP, but there is N O way I can just answer someone's questions on the spot. My health is way too bad for me to remembet all of the aspects of my illnesses just of the top of my head! It took me weeks to fill in the DLA form...

Please advise. Thank you!
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #119644 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic No forms for PIP ???
Hi and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, you might find that this FAQ helps you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Don't worry, you will not be expected to give full details of your medical history over the phone! The initial call is to get the process started (I think you can also do this on-line). Details of your name, DOB, NI number etc will be taken and then the form will be sent, it is then that you will be asked about your care and mobility needs. Our PIP guides are here

Help for PIP claimants

As an aside, I'm not sure whether your username is your real name? If you wish to change it, in order to maintain an element of anonymity, you can do so by following the advice in this FAQ.

Please come back and post on this topic/thread with any further questions, it really does help us if everything is kept in one place. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark it, or make it a favourite, on your web browser now :)

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.