× Members

Upper Tribunal - original decision cancelled, paym

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #119685 by H2o
Just had a letter saying the UT have decided that a new tribunal should hear the appeal. It then goes on to say, the original decision will be cancelled.

I was also sent a new hearing date in a few weeks.

Will this affect payments in the meantime, ie will I go back to a lower rate, or be asked to repay all the intermediate payments until the new hearing?

thanks
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago #119687 by

H2o wrote: Just had a letter saying the UT have decided that a new tribunal should hear the appeal. It then goes on to say, the original decision will be cancelled.

I was also sent a new hearing date in a few weeks.

Will this affect payments in the meantime, ie will I go back to a lower rate, or be asked to repay all the intermediate payments until the new hearing?

thanks

Hi H2o,

Things (payments) will remain the same as they are at present until the fresh FTT has re-looked at the decision.

If a fresh/different decision is made by The FTT, payments will alter with respect to said fresh/different decision.

bro58

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #119690 by H2o
Thank you bro58,

I thought this might be another hurdle to deal with,

I'll be able to sleep easier

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.