× Members

rightsnet

More
10 years 1 month ago #119795 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic rightsnet
Hi,
Had to change from Mozilla to explorer to enter rightsnet, perhpas FL2 will have to change her browser to in order to gain entry as will others who are having a similiar problem.

Agree that Works & Benefit site is far superior, however it is good to see this other site now and again to see what LASA is up to. I only look but do not write and therefore no need to pay a subscription.

Works and Benefits site is the best thing for all of us dependant upon help with this bizzarre system in place that denegrates all the sick and disabled. We would be lost without W & B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58, slugsta
The topic has been locked.
  • bro58
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119805 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic rightsnet

pusscatsmum wrote: Hi,
Had to change from Mozilla to explorer to enter rightsnet, perhpas FL2 will have to change her browser to in order to gain entry as will others who are having a similiar problem.

Agree that Works & Benefit site is far superior, however it is good to see this other site now and again to see what LASA is up to. I only look but do not write and therefore no need to pay a subscription.

Works and Benefits site is the best thing for all of us dependant upon help with this bizzarre system in place that denegrates all the sick and disabled. We would be lost without W & B.

Hi PCM,

Who's this "Works and Benefits" then !!!! :laugh:

I'll let you off !!

Of course we know who you mean, Benefits and Work !!!!! :laugh:

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by bro58.
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #119934 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic rightsnet
Hiya,

B & W, got it right at last, could say t'other way was 'tongue in cheek', ;)

However my Rightsnet problem, has started again, with whatever search engine I use, one day fine the next dead and error messages. I think there must be a bug in the system somewhere that no one can fix, cos this darn laptop I have hated it from day one!!!
Moral of the story, no need ever to look at Righsnet again !! :dry:
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by bro58.
  • bro58
10 years 1 month ago #119937 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic rightsnet

pusscatsmum wrote: Hiya,

B & W, got it right at last, could say t'other way was 'tongue in cheek', ;)

However my Rightsnet problem, has started again, with whatever search engine I use, one day fine the next dead and error messages. I think there must be a bug in the system somewhere that no one can fix, cos this darn laptop I have hated it from day one!!!
Moral of the story, no need ever to look at Righsnet again !! :dry:

Hi PCM,

I had this problem yesterday morning with rightsnet.

I tried Flushing DNS, no joy !!.

I have Mozilla Firefox, so browsed the help section.

I then tried the following :

I opened Firefox tab (top left) - History - Clear Recent History - Time range to clear - Everything - ticked Cookies & Cache - Clear Now.

All was then O.K.

It appears that there may be a problem with rightsnet site itself as I could access all other sites.

I am afraid that I cannot offer any other meaningful help !! :)

I will lock this topic now to stop it developing into a discussion.

bro58
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.