× Members

MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION

• GILLIAN
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #119693 by GILLIAN
MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION was created by GILLIAN
Hi can any one tell me how long they have waited for a mandatory reconsideration I wrote to the DWP back in November 2013 I have sent in all my medical reports and when I phone them I am just told that they will phone me when they make up there mind I have been without any ESA now since November 2013 I still get my DLA so I don't understand why they have stopped my ESA love to hear from someone on how long we have to wait to hear from them many thanks Jill
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #119697 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION

GILLIAN wrote: Hi can any one tell me how long they have waited for a mandatory reconsideration I wrote to the DWP back in November 2013 I have sent in all my medical reports and when I phone them I am just told that they will phone me when they make up there mind I have been without any ESA now since November 2013 I still get my DLA so I don't understand why they have stopped my ESA love to hear from someone on how long we have to wait to hear from them many thanks Jill

The DWP have suggested that they will complete MRs in two weeks, where no new evidence is presented, we think that unlikely, but 4-6 weeks should be sufficient. It is not clear from your post whether the medical reports that you sent in were new or not, but it is possible that the DWP have assumed that it is, this would extend the MR by at least four weeks, totalling 10-13 weeks at most, so, I would have expected the MR process to have completed by now.

As you have not heard anything about it I would recommend that you contact the DWP office dealing with it to find out what is going on.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #119712 by summertrain
Replied by summertrain on topic MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION
I thought that WCA reassessments had been suspended???
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by .

10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #119715 by
Replied by on topic MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION

summertrain wrote: I thought that WCA reassessments had been suspended???

Hi st,

The OP's query is regarding an ongoing MR/Appeal.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by .

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #119726 by summertrain
Replied by summertrain on topic MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION
I'm sorry, I posted in the wrong thread. :S

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #119730 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION
No problem st, we all do it sometimes! :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.