× Members

DWP phone number

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #120156 by Aaron19119
DWP phone number was created by Aaron19119
Hi

please can anyone tell me if there is a normal landline phone number for the DWP Bolton, Lancashire? I have been struggling to find one for hours

regards

Aaron
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 1 week ago #120158 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic DWP phone number

Aaron19119 wrote: Hi

please can anyone tell me if there is a normal landline phone number for the DWP Bolton, Lancashire? I have been struggling to find one for hours

regards

Aaron

Hi A,

There may well be a direct contact number for individual Benefit Offices, but I am afraid that they are no longer in the public domain.

Your best course of action is to ring the number on any benefits letters that you have, which is usually an 0845 number (which I believe has now been changed to 0345 608 8545)

You will then get through to a call centre.

You can then request a call back from someone in the benefits office that administers your benefit.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.