× Members

Appeal papers

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #120181 by debbiesixtysix1
Appeal papers was created by debbiesixtysix1
I have lodged my appeal for refusal of esa mid March. I received my appeal papers from the dwp almost 3 weeks ago. Today i found out that only the tribunal and myself have been sent the papers.
Why hasn't my representative been sent the appeal papers. I mentioned when i lodged the appeal that the Law Centre was representing me and all the contact and address
details were filled in on the form.
What do i need to do to get the appeal papers officially sent to my representative ?
Do i have to contact the DWP ?
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #120187 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Appeal papers

Debbie wrote: I have lodged my appeal for refusal of esa mid March. I received my appeal papers from the dwp almost 3 weeks ago. Today i found out that only the tribunal and myself have been sent the papers.
Why hasn't my representative been sent the appeal papers. I mentioned when i lodged the appeal that the Law Centre was representing me and all the contact and address
details were filled in on the form.
What do i need to do to get the appeal papers officially sent to my representative ?
Do i have to contact the DWP ?

You need to contact the Tribunal Service, the office dealing with your appeal should be listed on the accompanying letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #120191 by debbiesixtysix1
Replied by debbiesixtysix1 on topic Appeal papers
I contacted the tribunal service and they told me DWP sends them out to the representatives ? Do they avoid sending them out to better their chances of me failing in my hearing

More
10 years 1 week ago #120194 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Appeal papers

Debbie wrote: I contacted the tribunal service and they told me DWP sends them out to the representatives ? Do they avoid sending them out to better their chances of me failing in my hearing

It's the Tribunal Services to distribute the papers.

On the old system you did not inform anybody about a Representative until you received the papers from the DWP, on the new system the appeal is lodged directly with the TS they then request the papers from the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.