× Members

esa reassesment

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #120207 by leabrook
esa reassesment and WFI was created by leabrook
I sent off my ESA50 November 2013, On 12 April I received ESA85A (Medical report form) by it self No decision letter. I have had to reread it several times Thinking is it me there writing about.
The report is dated 20 November the day they received it done By a Registered Nurse only took them six months to send it But I have not got A decision letter from DWP. so this October when I get another ESA50 to fill in Think I am going to phone them and say I am still waiting for a decision on November 2013s form or should I contact them? there still paying me support group rate.
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #120213 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa reassesment and WFI

leabrook wrote: I sent off my ESA50 November 2013, On 12 April I received ESA85A (Medical report form) by it self No decision letter. I have had to reread it several times Thinking is it me there writing about.
The report is dated 20 November the day they received it done By a Registered Nurse only took them six months to send it But I have not got A decision letter from DWP. so this October when I get another ESA50 to fill in Think I am going to phone them and say I am still waiting for a decision on November 2013s form or should I contact them? there still paying me support group rate.

I have moved your post to its own topic, it's not fair to other posters to tag your questions onto the theirs.

The DWP do not usually release the ESA85(A) until a Decision has been on the latest assessment although there is nothing to stop them sending it before one is made.

Any Decision should be notified to you in writing, I would contact the DWP office dealing with your claim and ask whether a Decision has been made and if so, could you have a copy of the Decision letter for your records.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.