× Members

ESA No Group Yet

• Beatriz
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #120222 by Beatriz
ESA No Group Yet was created by Beatriz
Hi,

I have made an application for ESA back in Septcember/13 and have been in receipt of that since. My application was made by an Advisor at Maggie's Cancer Centre in London and my doctor signed the last page of the assessment. I haven't had an assessment as yet and have not been placed on a group. This, of course, makes me feel even more anxious on top of everything else that is happening due to ill health. My doctor has signed me off sick until the end of July.
What should I do?
Kind regards,
Bea
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #120225 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA No Group Yet
Hi Beatriz and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAq should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I'm afraid that DWP and ATOS are both very behind with ESA claims, it is not unusual to hear of people waiting many months for a decision.

The only thing that I can suggest is to get your MP involved, Even if this does not speed up the process, at least your MP would be aware of the way this is affecting people.

Contacting your MP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.