× Members

SDA to ESA

More
10 years 4 days ago - 10 years 4 days ago #120583 by poppycat52
SDA to ESA was created by poppycat52
Does anyone know how many people have still to undergo transfer from SDA to ESA? I thought the transfers were to be completed by April 2014. Well it 1st May tomorrow and I haven't heard anything form DWP yet about transferring my claim to ESA. I will be retiring June 2015 and I am thinking (wishfully) that if they are behind with the transfer process they might not bother with me.
Last edit: 10 years 4 days ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 days ago #120584 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic SDA to ESA
Hi san,

We actually have very few SDA members who have been migrated, as yet. I think we can infer that this is due to the legendary backlog at DWP and ATOS. The intention at the moment is to concentrate on new applications and migrations, rather than reassessments. Even so, there is no knowing how long it might take for everyone to be migrated, I'm afraid.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: poppycat52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.