× Members

PIP Forms

• K8
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 days ago #120669 by K8
PIP Forms was created by K8
Hi,

I have now completed my forms and am going to send them back today. However, I was going to scan them to my email at work but the scanner is not working. I also can't be cheeky and copy them because the photocopier is not working!!

IF they happen to lose my forms will I be asked to send copies to them or will I be given the opportunity to complete them again? I have a word document with all the information in that I used to copy onto the form but I'm worried about not having a copy of the form itself.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Carrera74
10 years 2 days ago #120672 by Carrera74
Replied by Carrera74 on topic PIP Forms
I couldn't take a copy of mine for similiar reasons and I also had all the information in a word document. I sent mine via recorded post thinking that if they misplaced it I would have evidence that I'd sent it on time and that I could use the word document as backup should I need to send in another application.

More
10 years 2 days ago #120674 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Forms
I would say that some sort of copy is ideal - but not at the expense of getting the forms submitted on time.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• K8
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 days ago - 10 years 2 days ago #120676 by K8
Replied by K8 on topic PIP Forms
I was going to send mine next day delivery anyway as they are due on 7th May and I am posting them later. Also I know recorded doesn;t get as much priority as normal first class, just gives you proof they received it!
I will keep the word copy just in case and keep the proof of pastage too.
Thanks both!
Last edit: 10 years 2 days ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 2 days ago - 10 years 2 days ago #120678 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Forms

K8 wrote: I was going to send mine next day delivery anyway as they are due on 7th May and I am posting them later. Also I know recorded doesn;t get as much priority as normal first class, just gives you proof they received it!
I will keep the word copy just in case and keep the proof of pastage too.
Thanks both!

Hi K8,

Yes, you should allow for Monday 05/05/14 being a Bank Holiday.

If you can show that you took all reasonable steps to return the form by the deadline date, there should not be a problem even if it did go missing, especially if you have a Word Doc copy of all the information/contents.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 2 days ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.