× Members

PIP Forms

• K8
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 weeks ago #120669 by K8
PIP Forms was created by K8
Hi,

I have now completed my forms and am going to send them back today. However, I was going to scan them to my email at work but the scanner is not working. I also can't be cheeky and copy them because the photocopier is not working!!

IF they happen to lose my forms will I be asked to send copies to them or will I be given the opportunity to complete them again? I have a word document with all the information in that I used to copy onto the form but I'm worried about not having a copy of the form itself.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Carrera74
10 years 2 weeks ago #120672 by Carrera74
Replied by Carrera74 on topic PIP Forms
I couldn't take a copy of mine for similiar reasons and I also had all the information in a word document. I sent mine via recorded post thinking that if they misplaced it I would have evidence that I'd sent it on time and that I could use the word document as backup should I need to send in another application.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #120674 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Forms
I would say that some sort of copy is ideal - but not at the expense of getting the forms submitted on time.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• K8
  • Topic Author
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #120676 by K8
Replied by K8 on topic PIP Forms
I was going to send mine next day delivery anyway as they are due on 7th May and I am posting them later. Also I know recorded doesn;t get as much priority as normal first class, just gives you proof they received it!
I will keep the word copy just in case and keep the proof of pastage too.
Thanks both!
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #120678 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP Forms

K8 wrote: I was going to send mine next day delivery anyway as they are due on 7th May and I am posting them later. Also I know recorded doesn;t get as much priority as normal first class, just gives you proof they received it!
I will keep the word copy just in case and keep the proof of pastage too.
Thanks both!

Hi K8,

Yes, you should allow for Monday 05/05/14 being a Bank Holiday.

If you can show that you took all reasonable steps to return the form by the deadline date, there should not be a problem even if it did go missing, especially if you have a Word Doc copy of all the information/contents.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris