× Members

PIP clarification

More
10 years 2 days ago - 10 years 2 days ago #120682 by neptuno
PIP clarification was created by neptuno
Do Capita always complete F2F or can they report back to DWP on paperwork alone ? I'm getting confused with my current ESA and Atos.
Duh ! It doesn't help getting both for reassessment in December - I'm getting mixed up with who does what ! :huh:
Last edit: 10 years 2 days ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 2 days ago #120683 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP clarification

neptuno wrote: Do Capita always complete F2F or can they report back to DWP on paperwork alone ? I'm getting confused with my current ESA and Atos.
Duh ! It doesn't help getting both for reassessment in December - I'm getting mixed up with who does what ! :huh:

Hi n,

It is not "written in stone" that a PIP F2F assessment must take place, and it is possible that a PIP award can be made without a F2F.

However, with PIP, in the vast majority of situations a F2F will take place.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.