× Members

DWP have initiated an appeal

• cazdaz
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #120924 by cazdaz
Replied by cazdaz on topic DWP have initiated an appeal
hi again...just sorting all the correspondence from dwp. the form sent to spanish authorities requesting medical assessment headed 'Incapacity Benefit/Industrial Injuries' dated 16/4/2013. Form no IPC SU 485 03/10. Have you any knowledge of this form? Seems odd as was on ESA from 1/3/2013 and have done internet search and can't find it.....
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #120926 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP have initiated an appeal

cazdaz wrote: hi again...just sorting all the correspondence from dwp. the form sent to spanish authorities requesting medical assessment headed 'Incapacity Benefit/Industrial Injuries' dated 16/4/2013. Form no IPC SU 485 03/10. Have you any knowledge of this form? Seems odd as was on ESA from 1/3/2013 and have done internet search and can't find it.....

I am afraid not, many of the forms used by the DWP are not available in the public domain, you can make a Freedom of Information Request for a copy of the form and a Subject Access Request for the specific one that was sent in regard to your claim, however, if it is not included in your evidence pack then this would suggest that it was not used in the making of the Decision, which is reasonable if the Decision was made some months before the form was issued, so you should be careful about introducing evidence that is not relevant to your appeal

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• cazdaz
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago #120929 by cazdaz
Replied by cazdaz on topic DWP have initiated an appeal
thanks yet again Gordon. As I don't get back to Spain till Monday where hopefully the appeals pack will be waiting...however as I said before, I need to tell them of potential delays with post etc....do I hazard a guess as to which centre the dwp have referred the case to so I can phone them or is there a central number somewhere? As per, DWP haven't replied to my email asking where it's been sent to so in the dark again....seems like a permanent state of affairs these days...regards and thanks

More
9 years 11 months ago #120932 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP have initiated an appeal

cazdaz wrote: thanks yet again Gordon. As I don't get back to Spain till Monday where hopefully the appeals pack will be waiting...however as I said before, I need to tell them of potential delays with post etc....do I hazard a guess as to which centre the dwp have referred the case to so I can phone them or is there a central number somewhere? As per, DWP haven't replied to my email asking where it's been sent to so in the dark again....seems like a permanent state of affairs these days...regards and thanks

I'm afraid there is no central point of contact for the Tribunal Service, the only thing I can suggest is to try one of the regional numbers, perhaps for the area you used to live in the UK and see if they can re-direct you.

courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/

select " social security" for the area of law.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: cazdaz

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.