× Members

File paperwork away and pray

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #120796 by petrocelli
File paperwork away and pray was created by petrocelli
:woohoo:

Hi all

Judging by scanning the Forum of late, as we do, and the fact that there DOES seem to be extremely few mentions of reassessments, I think I’m going to take a deep breath and file away my paperwork and pray!!!!!!!!!!! It’s all been lying around since December 2013, along with all the other anxieties and stresses that go with the anticipation of that awful ESA50 !!!!!!!!!

I had started preparing for the form, however, if I’ve been deferred, then it’s pointless doing any prep now, is it not? As surely descriptors or Legislation, even, could change by the time it does arrive? Like so many of us I so wish for a crystal ball!!!!!!!!!!!

Plucked up the courage a while back to phone Atos, to see if they might be able to give any idea as to what sort of backlog they had and would you believe, the number that I’d obtained from their website, was unobtainable!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone have a valid number for those wretched people please?

Many thanks

P.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #120798 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic File paperwork away and pray
Hi P,

I am in a similar situation as I was expecting forms to have been recieved earlier this year for an April reassessment. Like you, I have decided to put things aside for the time being. However I will continue to keep copies of all relevant appointments, changes of medication etc and also to keep abreast of any changes (I wouldn't expect any major changes in legislation before the next election though).

It is in the lap of the gods now!

ps, I'm sorry, I haven't heard of any new phone numbers, perhaps one of the other mods will have something.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
9 years 11 months ago #120799 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic File paperwork away and pray
Hi P,

These are the two numbers that I have :

0113 230 9175 Or 0800 2888 777

If you have no joy with these, if you can let me know what region that you are in, I do have the phone numbers of ATOS Regional Offices.

bro58

More
9 years 11 months ago #120800 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic File paperwork away and pray
petrocelli

The only numbers I have are

Contact ATOS

Phone: 0800 2888 777 or 0113 230 9175

Email: customer-relations @ atoshealthcare.com (remove the space around the @)

the first number is the one displayed on their website, as far as I am aware this is still active.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, libran1962

More
9 years 11 months ago #120808 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic File paperwork away and pray
Thanks Mrs H and whilst I’m sorry to hear that you are also in the same boat, it’s comforting to hear that you’re thinking along the same lines!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bro and I got through on the 0800 No., and actually phoned twice. First call handler said that the problem was towards the end of last year, things are starting to move along now and that they can’t give any time scale…………………call handler two would comment on nothing other than to repeat that they can’t give any time scale and there was certainly no mention of deferring cases……………………..shame there’s no legislation against their cruelty eh?

Will still be glued to B&W in the meantime and routing for all!!!!!!

P.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrissy v

More
9 years 11 months ago #120891 by summertrain
Replied by summertrain on topic File paperwork away and pray
I'm wondering that although reassessments have in the main been deferred, that there are still the occasional ones that are being referred to ATOS, despite this.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.