× Members

Permission to appeal to the Upper tribunial.

More
9 years 11 months ago #120963 by twosheds
Further to my posts of a couple of months ago ( I cant work out how to link them!), I have been informed that the Tribunal judge has found there was an error of law in the appeal courts ruling and it has been now set aside.
The appeal will be re listed and the Judge and Doctor who presided shall be excluded.

Great news but I not looking forward another grilling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #120968 by Gordon
twosheds

Although the original Tribunal Decision has now been overturned you should go through the Statement of Reasons again to see what areas you need to improve on for your new hearing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #120976 by twosheds
Replied by twosheds on topic Permission to appeal to the Upper tribunial.
Gordon

I plan to do just that

Again your guides proved invaluabe

I based my appeal on the fact that I couldn't ascertain why the evidence I presented failed to satisfy the original appeal court.

Will I be able to add further evidence from my GP to support my case?
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

More
9 years 11 months ago #120977 by Gordon

twosheds wrote: Gordon

I plan to do just that

Again your guides proved invaluabe

I based my appeal on the fact that I couldn't ascertain why the evidence I presented failed to satisfy the original appeal court.

Will I be able to add further evidence from my GP to support my case?

Yes, but it must specifically reference your condition as it was at the time of the original Decision that you appealed, if it does not then it stands a good chance of not being accepted.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 11 months ago #120979 by twosheds
Replied by twosheds on topic Permission to appeal to the Upper tribunial.
Yes it will do and clarifies what my GP wrote originally

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.