× Members

Not able to access my topics in Favourites

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #120994 by DaPa
As in the title, is there a problem with the forum software?

CB
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #120999 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Not able to access my topics in Favourites

Charlie Brown wrote: As in the title, is there a problem with the forum software?

CB

We are in the process of upgrading the forum software so it is not impossible that any issue you have is related to this, however, I marked this topic as a favourite and was able to retrieve it without problem.

Can you be more specific about the problem?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 11 months ago #121000 by DaPa
Seems to be OK now, thanks.

FYI when I went to my profile the 'favourites' tab was greyed out and did not allow me to access it

More
9 years 11 months ago #121001 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Not able to access my topics in Favourites

Charlie Brown wrote: Seems to be OK now, thanks.

FYI when I went to my profile the 'favourites' tab was greyed out and did not allow me to access it

Maybe it timed out before it was able to retrieve all of your favourites, if it happens again, try refreshing the page (F5).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.