× Members

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #121058 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ was created by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Please note that for the rest of this week, we will be down on moderators.

Mrs HB has gone on a well earned rest, which only leaves Gordon, Bro58 and myself to answer members queries. I am just recovering after a fall where I've broken a small bone in my wrist and am in a splint for a few weeks.

Often, members submit queries which have been answered before, so I would ask members to use the 'search link' at the right hand side of the forum page before submitting a new post.

The shortage of moderators may mean that you will need to be a little patient in getting an answer to your query. We apologise for this and ask you to bear with us. If you don't receive an an answer to your query within 24 hours, then please don't post a duplicate, as that only slows things down.

Finally, your subscription to Benefits and Work is to enable you to access our online guides, the forum is provided as a courtesy and is not part of your subscription fee.

Thank you for your understanding.

Moderating Team.

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Judy, sarahjane , intrested, chrissy v, Pipp, Mags, MariW, an ex nurse, Mel B and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.