× Members

PIP Questionaire

More
9 years 11 months ago #121130 by paul w
PIP Questionaire was created by paul w
Hello
In the process of filling PIP questionaire
I have had a number of operations over the years and my G P has given me copies of all relevant
letter/reports from consultants.Is it advisable to attach with questionaire ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121133 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic PIP Questionaire
Yes but make sure you put your N.I. no. on each one in case they get separated.

Also I would bear in mind that any historic medical evidence is unlikely to be given much weight. It can't hurt to send but won't necessarily help you claim. More recent medical evidence is likely to be considered more relevant.

Further to this medical evidence that simply confirms your diagnosis will not have a substantial bearing on your claim. The most helpfull medical evidence is that which specifically shows that you meet the criteria, which you can find in the guide. You are not awarded PIPs based on your disability but on how it affects you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul w

More
9 years 11 months ago #121137 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Questionaire
Paul

Just to add to the advice already given, never send the original documents unless specifically requested to do so, always send a copy.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul w

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.