× Members

How to contact the decision maker/ your local DWP

• RCT Boy
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121190 by RCT Boy
Hi,
I have been waiting 5 - 6 months now for Atos? to get back to me relating to my super-session.
They have informed me on the phone that I will require a face to face.
I also asked my local DWP about me obtaining my previous ESA113 and the latest one that was filled in by my GP in Jan 2014
They phoned to say they had the one for Jan 2014 but didnt have the one for my first face to face in Nov 2012, I asked her to try and obtain the missing ESA113, she said ok, but that was on the 17th April around a month ago and yet no letter or phone call with an update or any ESA113 that I have requested.
Plus the phone number 0800 023 2635 that Diane the DWP worker rang me on doesn't allow you to ring them back.
Because when you ring that number it states " we rang you but you were not available we will ring you back if there is a need to"
That number, time, date and length of conversation is logged on my phone, I actually spoke to her for 7 min's!!!!!!!!!!!
Any clues on how to approach my local DWP phone numbers addresses etc?
Plus thanks for all the good reading and info on this site.

RCT Boy
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
9 years 11 months ago #121195 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic How to contact the decision maker/ your local DWP
There are so many different depts of the DWP, so try This link

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• RCT Boy
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago #121196 by RCT Boy
cheers Jim, I will try.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121197 by Gordon
RCT Boy

Are you sure that an ESA113 was produced during your previous assessment, the DWP only issue this form in about 25% of claims and only receive an answer in about a 1/4 of those?

If the form dates back to November 2012, then there is a possibility that it has been destroyed at best it will be in offsite storage.

If an ESA113 was completed by your GP then it will be on your medical records at your Practice, so you can approach them for a copy.

Requesting your medical records

Charging for medical records

I am afraid it is very difficult to find alternate numbers for DWP office and individuals, they do not want claimants contacting them directly, there is no list that I am aware of in the public domain, all you can do is request a call back.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: RCT Boy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.