× Members

Obtainiing the HP's assessment report

More
9 years 11 months ago #121210 by princess tamina
Obtainiing the HP's assessment report was created by princess tamina
Has anyone else had difficulty in obtaining the HP's medical report? I requested a copy of mine in writing on the day I had my assessment (10 April), and in spite of chasing it up by phone several times I still haven't managed to get a copy. I had hoped to have it by the time the case manager rings me at the beginning of next week, but after ringing again today it still hasn't been sent out, in spite of someone at DWP flagging it as urgent last Friday. The lady i spoke to today had no idea why it hadn't been actioned following my written request, which was visible on the system. I've put a complaint in writing as I'm so fed up with the DWP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121212 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Obtainiing the HP's assessment report

princess tamina wrote: Has anyone else had difficulty in obtaining the HP's medical report? I requested a copy of mine in writing on the day I had my assessment (10 April), and in spite of chasing it up by phone several times I still haven't managed to get a copy. I had hoped to have it by the time the case manager rings me at the beginning of next week, but after ringing again today it still hasn't been sent out, in spite of someone at DWP flagging it as urgent last Friday. The lady i spoke to today had no idea why it hadn't been actioned following my written request, which was visible on the system. I've put a complaint in writing as I'm so fed up with the DWP.

The DWP do not normally release medical reports until after a Decision on the claim has been made, we do of people who have received them before (only for ESA at this point in time), but I could probably count the number on my fingers.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: princess tamina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.