× Members

PIP Assessment - wrtten by my husband for me

More
9 years 11 months ago #121365 by Bev
Hi, just to let you know that I took my wife for her PIP Assessment with ATOS at Hillview Royal Blackburn Hospital. It has only taken them 9 months to see her, feel that it well and that she should get something from the day. It was very emotional for her and she felt that she was repeating herself as she suffers with Fibromyalgia, but I said that were trying to trip her up!! Thanks for all the advice from this forum, UK Fibromyalgia, Benefits and Work and the local CAB, just hope that they can see the illness she suffers with has taken away alot of her quality of life. It has been a hard day and hopefully we will hear something in the next 4 weeks, will keep you up dated. KEEP ON FIGHTING GUYS!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121367 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic PIP Assessment - wrtten by my husband for me
Thank you for letting us know how it went.

Assessors are trained to repeat questions as contradicting yourself can be seen as a sign you are giving false information.

Please let us know what the decision is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.