× Members

help

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121601 by laura.dorans
help was created by laura.dorans
can someone please tell me what I go on to read to prepare for a medical I know its under claim but nothing is coming up when I click on it only a list of other stuff and am confused.

scottishlemonade
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121602 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic help
Hi Sf,

If this is an ESA assessment then this should help

ESA Medical – What to expect

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: laura.dorans

More
9 years 11 months ago #121604 by laura.dorans
Replied by laura.dorans on topic help
when it comes to a medical assessment how do I know if I will be assessed on the one from October 2013 or the older one? my renewal is November and I sent the forms back in October last year, I first put a claim in for ESA in novemeber 2012

scottishlemonade

More
9 years 11 months ago #121609 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic help
The medical assessment will be in relation to your reassessment. It will determine whether or not you are still entitled and are in the right group.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121610 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic help

Puccalove wrote: The medical assessment will be in relation to your reassessment. It will determine whether or not you are still entitled and are in the right group.

In fact, You should not expect the assessor to have any knowledge of the details of your previous claim, this claim will be decided on its own merits.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.