× Members

Budget

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121608 by Bryando
Budget was created by Bryando
Hi,

Regarding the budget aspect ie simple maths.

My ability to count up in my head is NIL nor able to count change. I get stressed and thus voices increase and the circle happens.

What is the guidance and experience of members re this?

not got a PIP application, just stressing for the future! Another downfall is my head is constantly running with thoughts and can't sleep. Be amplified since I was put on a mood drug.

Any way... Going off subject again! :whistle:

Thank you.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121614 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic Budget
Counting change is regarded as a simple budgeting decision, so you can potentially point score. However as PIP so new it is hard to know how this is being interpreted specifically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryando

More
9 years 11 months ago #121617 by Bryando
Replied by Bryando on topic Budget
Thanks.

Would they dismiss because of modern technology of chip and pin. (If it's not something else these days! lol)

Charlie

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121618 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Budget

Charlie123 wrote: Thanks.

Would they dismiss because of modern technology of chip and pin. (If it's not something else these days! lol)

Charlie

Have a look at the following

What are ‘complex budgeting decisions’ in relation to personal independence payment (PIP)?

and the PIP claim guide

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

for more details of what is involved,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121619 by Bryando
Replied by Bryando on topic Budget
As somebody on DLA when should I expect the PIP pack to arrive? Well if Scotland goes Yes, it's noted the SNP administration will stop further roll out!

More
9 years 11 months ago #121620 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic Budget
No earlier than 2015 unless you have to report certain changes in circumstance such as a deterioration in your health.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.