× Members

Budget

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121622 by Bryando
Replied by Bryando on topic Budget
Had a look at those links. Makes no mention of man made means. So would I be safe to assume they expect the brain to work that out?
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121625 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Budget

Charlie123 wrote: Had a look at those links. Makes no mention of man made means. So would I be safe to assume they expect the brain to work that out?

The DWP are entitled to assume the use of aids and appliances where relevant, a calculator would fall under these headings, however, this simply replaces the function of adding up a budget, it does cover deciding what should be included in a budget, making decisions about how to apportion your income, recognising and taking action to deal with an over spend.

Budgeting needs to be considered within the confines of a week, assuming that is how often you shop and a two or four week period in regard to your income. You need to consider that some expenditure is seasonal, for example your heating costs will be higher in the winter and this needs to reflected in the budget, also you may have costs that are not weekly but are annual or semi annual, all of these need to be taken into account in setting and maintaining a budget.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryando

More
9 years 11 months ago #121629 by Bryando
If you asked me a times table question and that includes two times. I have delays. Percentages , have no got a clue! Numbers freak me out! Lost confidence at school due to a teacher and destroyed me. As an adult, amplified by mental health. Stress and voices. Confused . So just feeds the seed!

More
9 years 11 months ago #121632 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Budget

Charlie123 wrote: If you asked me a times table question and that includes two times. I have delays. Percentages , have no got a clue! Numbers freak me out! Lost confidence at school due to a teacher and destroyed me. As an adult, amplified by mental health. Stress and voices. Confused . So just feeds the seed!

These are all matters that are relevant to your being able to perform complex budgeting decisions.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryando

More
9 years 11 months ago #121633 by Bryando
I love this place! :) For a person like me that is rapid in that I would be up for a day or so. Joy! :)

Grateful this website is here and the forum! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law), Gordon, slugsta, Puccalove

More
9 years 11 months ago #121738 by Bryando
Today just confirmed. Was myself and had lose change for two items. Gave the woman too much! I always give too much and to be fair, that's what am told! They could fleece me and I would not have a clue!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.