× Members

Missing posts

• Daisydream
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121634 by Daisydream
Missing posts was created by Daisydream
Can you please help as I am still unable to see my previous posts and replies. Many thanks. :(
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121637 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Missing posts

Daisydream wrote: Can you please help as I am still unable to see my previous posts and replies. Many thanks. :(

We are still investigating the problem, it may be related to the update of the forum software that is currently in progress, some of the back end functionality has been updated where as the front end, what you see has not. The problem is not helped by the fact that the Moderators are not seeing this problem, it is confined to users.

You should be able to see posts that have been created in the last couple of weeks, these should be displayed when you click on your user name in the section to the left of one of your posts or use the Profile button, this is producing different results from the My Topics button.

Other than this, your only other option is to use the forum search facility by following the "search link" link at the top of the forum area and using your forum name in the keywords field.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Daisydream
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago #121644 by Daisydream
Replied by Daisydream on topic Missing posts
Thanks for your reply Gordon but I have clicked on my user name to the left of the screen and unfortunately still not able to see my posts. :(

More
9 years 11 months ago #121655 by Gordon

Daisydream wrote: Thanks for your reply Gordon but I have clicked on my user name to the left of the screen and unfortunately still not able to see my posts. :(

I will pass your comment back to our technical support as this is not the results we have seen in our testing to try and resolve the problem.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121656 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Missing posts
Hi Dd,

This is what came up when I clicked on your Forum/Username, "Daisydream", to the left of your post :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/profile?view=user&userid=121595

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121658 by Gordon
Comment
This message contains confidential information

The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.