× Members

Esa Confused

More
9 years 11 months ago #121724 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa Confused
Mod Comment.

This message contains confidential information

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121725 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Esa Confused
Mod Comment.

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

More
9 years 11 months ago #121728 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa Confused

ukseanuk wrote: ref:f8046445 this is taken off esa85a bottom right corner

no other ref: on other doc.

I think that the third page is an LT54, it refers to a Decision and references the legislation involved, neither of these is relevant to an ESA85A.

I do not believe the "Conversion decision LCW and LCWRA (placed in SG)" is relevant however, the second paragraph is

I have determined that by reason of his physical and/or mental condition at least one of the descriptors set out in Schedule 3 to the ESA Regulations apply. He has limited capability for work-related activity and will be placed in the Support Group

This clearly places you in the SG as the result of a Decision by the DWP Decision Maker.

You need to contact the DWP office that dealt with your transfer, I don't expect the call centre staff to be able to help you, so ask for a call back by Customer Manager, this unlikely to happen before Monday now. Explain that you have been placed in the WRAG but the LT54 completed by the DM clearly places you in the SG.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta, ukseanuk

• bro58
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121729 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Esa Confused
Hi uksuk,

I agree with Gordon on both counts !!

The docs do appear to be a 2 page ESA85A Medical Report compiled by the ATOS HCP, and an LT54 compiled by The DWP DM, and it does give an award of LCWRA. (SG)

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.