× Members

ESA50 Where to start ?

• GILLIAN
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121928 by GILLIAN
ESA50 Where to start ? was created by GILLIAN
Hi I have just received a ESA50 form to fill in hope to be placed in the support group but the form is so long don't know were to start any help with filling the form in jill
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #121930 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA50 Where to start ?

GILLIAN wrote: Hi I have just received a ESA50 form to fill in hope to be placed in the support group but the form is so long don't know were to start any help with filling the form in jill

Hi G,

I have given your query its own topic to avoid confusion.

You may wish to consider :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

You should fill this in, or the paper version that you have whilst referring to the guides on this page :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Even if this is not your first ESA50, you should treat it as if it was, and not assume that the assessing HCP has any prior knowledge of your medical conditions and resulting limitations.

Please reply to this topic if you have any further queries.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.