× Members

PIP!!!

More
9 years 10 months ago #122016 by Jude
PIP!!! was created by Jude
Hi all,
I had received no news on my PIP claim so I telephoned the relevant dept and was told that my claim was with the assessor and not to worry as my DLA would be extended if a decision had not been made by June. I asked if I they had enough information and I was told again not to worry. (My DLA was due to end this month) Today,I received a letter stating my DLA would be extended until a decision had been made!

I don't understand the hold up. My GP confirmed in writing on two large sheets of paper the seriousness of my health problems ( this cost me £20 ) and I listed all the names of the consultants and the Hospitals I am under.

This is causing me enormous stress which I have been told to avoid. I have previously suffered a stroke and I am still trying to recover from major brain surgery, to encounter more surgery at a later date. I am just so worried.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.