× Members

Atos severe delays

More
9 years 11 months ago #122135 by robm
Atos severe delays was created by robm
We'll just as I thought when l phoned atos nearly 4weeks ago the lady on the phone said it is with a dm but l could tell by her voice that she was making this up so got in touch with my mp and he got in touch with atos got email today from my mp and he told me that ESA forms sent the first half of 2013 are being look at so mine was sent of the second half of 2013 October so my ESA form has not even been looked at and said there is a severe back log surprise surprise but did not think it was as bad as this so going by what my mp told me it could be even next year before my ESA form is looked at will not be phoning atos again to be told lies unless l really need to

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122138 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Atos severe delays
Robm

There are currently in excess of 700,000 ESA assessments outstanding, so I am afraid it will be a while before they get to yours.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122140 by robm
Replied by robm on topic Atos severe delays

Gordon wrote: Robm

There are currently in excess of 700,000 ESA assessments outstanding, so I am afraid it will be a while before they get to yours.

Gordon

Hi there Gordon my sort of main point was the lady in the phone telling 4 weeks ago that my ESA form was with a dm when it was not like me and many others we are being treated with total contempt
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris