× Members

ESA interview but no form

• Carolyn4704
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago #122162 by Carolyn4704
ESA interview but no form was created by Carolyn4704
First time I have been asked to attend a face to face but haven't been given a form to complete. Any suggestions as to why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #122163 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic ESA interview but no form
Possibly the form got lost in the post. If you have a mental health problem then an unreturned form would not result in the claim being ended. I would ask for an ESA50 to be sent out, it is to your advantage to fill this out as it gives you a chance to explain your situation in your own words.

• Carolyn4704
  • Topic Author
9 years 11 months ago #122165 by Carolyn4704
Replied by Carolyn4704 on topic ESA interview but no form
Thanks for your quick response. I will ring them and inform of response.

More
9 years 11 months ago #122186 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic ESA interview but no form
Hi Carolyn
I have a friend who had the same happen just recently, he attended, and was informed last week that he
is still in the support group, 2 other people I know, had the same result, so who knows
Rapheal

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.