× Members

filling in the ESA form

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122196 by winterchild
filling in the ESA form was created by winterchild
The instructions at the top of the form say to use black ink (no problem) and capitals. Capitals for everything? surely they don't mean that - it looks so odd, and goes even more against the grain if filling in the active pdf download version of the form. Capitals = shouting, we are always being reminded. What do you think?

Also, if being sent the paper version of ESA50, would they take exception to having a printed off downloaded pdf version returned instead, thus avoiding my spider crawl?

Thanks.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122197 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic filling in the ESA form

winterchild wrote: The instructions at the top of the form say to use black ink (no problem) and capitals. Capitals for everything? surely they don't mean that - it looks so odd, and goes even more against the grain if filling in the active pdf download version of the form. Capitals = shouting, we are always being reminded. What do you think?

Also, if being sent the paper version of ESA50, would they take exception to having a printed off downloaded pdf version returned instead, thus avoiding my spider crawl?

Thanks.

Hi wc,

I think that the instructions regarding black ink and capital letters are purely with respect to filling in by hand either the hard copy ESA50 that arrives through the post, or a blank Pdf version that you may have printed off, and filled in by hand.

If you are to use the Pdf ESA50, and fill it in by using your keyboard, (Interactively) etc, I wouldn't worry about the "shouting" aspect of it.

I would use the type that gives the most legible and easy to read end product.

There is no problem whatever with using The Pdf ESA50, whether you fill it in interactively, save it and print it off, or print it off blank and fill it in by hand.

See : Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

You should do so whilst referring to the guides on this page :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.