× Members

DLA to PPIP

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122207 by tilytrotter
DLA to PPIP was created by tilytrotter
I am sure someone on here will have the answer. My DLA ends of 14 July and I have filled in and sent off all the PIP forms, what I need to know is will my DLA end of 14 July and then I have to wait to see if I get PIP? I have received a letter from DWP to say it can take up to twenty six weeks!!
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #122208 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PPIP

Lynda Farrell wrote: I am sure someone on here will have the answer. My DLA ends of 14 July and I have filled in and sent off all the PIP forms, what I need to know is will my DLA end of 14 July and then I have to wait to see if I get PIP? I have received a letter from DWP to say it can take up to twenty six weeks!!

Your DLA will remain in payment until four weeks after a Decision on your PIP claim is made. I am afraid the 26 weeks may be an optimistic estimate by the DWP based on current PIP claims.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 years 11 months ago #122210 by neptuno
Replied by neptuno on topic DLA to PPIP
I'm in a similar situation. I got a letter from DLA saying it will continue until PIP has been assessed - it's been six months already.....

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris