× Members

move from DLA to PIP

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122308 by corsa40
move from DLA to PIP was created by corsa40
:S Well as my DLA does not have an end date, thought I was ok til end of 2015/16, not so! a month ago I got my invite to change to PIP, rang them up they said I was called randomly for a normal check, first time in 8 years, so don't totally believe them. I registered by phone, and they sent me my pack out, bear in mind you only have 1 month to get together all of your evidence etc. What they don't tell you is they start the month from the day you register, my claim pack didn't come until one week later, leaving me only 3 weeks to gather my info. Following your guidelines I finished the form, took almost 5 days!! Anyway got a letter from my husband (carer), son, and 3 ESA medical reports, all in my favour, so fingers crossed xxx Unfortunately my GP is long term sick, so that was a no-goer, but I am in the support group for ESA and they don't want to see me until 2016, so will keep you posted when I hear something back, good luck to all who are also having to submit these forms!
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #122313 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic move from DLA to PIP
Hi L and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAQ should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

It appears that your full name is showing. Many people prefer to use an alias in order to maintain a degree of anonymity. If you wish to change your username, you can do so by following the advice in this FAQ.

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

It sounds as if you have been reassessed under the Right Payment Program and, furthermore, are in a PIP area. You probably already know that PIP decisions are currently taking many months, your DLA payments will continue until 4 weeks after the PIP decision, whenever that is made.

The Right Payment Programme

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: corsa40

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.