× Members

A lengthy wait for ESA renewal!

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122317 by Webb80
A lengthy wait for ESA renewal! was created by Webb80
Hello

Has any one had a reply from the DWP, RE: renewing their ESA?

I was asked to complete their questionnaire in January.

(the term "questionnaire" is a joke, it's like they're asking my opinion on a the policies of this government!) any way I diverse, so I completed my forms complete with evidence and GP support and I've heard diddly squat!

It's over 6 months now, and although I want a reply I dread the postman coming!

My anxiety and depression has got worse with the worry and my GP keeps increasing my Meds and telling me to try not to think about it.

Many thanks
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #122319 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic A lengthy wait for ESA renewal!
Hi and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAQ should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

It seems that you real name is showing. Many people prefer a 'username' to maintain a degree of anonymity. If you wish to change your username you can do so by following the advice in this FAQ.

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm afraid that DWP and ATOS have huge backlogs and claimants are waiting many months to hear anything after submitting the ESA50. We have been advising that people contact their MPs but the truth is that it seems there is nothing that can speed up the process :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.