× Members

WFI Tomorrow

More
9 years 11 months ago #122326 by Mr Jones
WFI Tomorrow was created by Mr Jones
I have my first wfi tomorrow! After 12 year of receiving IB I have been placed in the wrag group. I have requested a mandatory reconsideration but surprise,surprise I haven't heard anything yet. Except that I phone the DWP to find out if I would receive my Notice successful or not before my wfi, they said that it was in "I was waiting to be written" stage and should receive a response next week. However my mandatory reconsideration ask them to look at the difficulties I would have attending the interviews, my mobility and mental conditions the effects of Ataxia and peripheral neuropathy from Central Pointine Myelinosis.
My feet are particularly bad today and Iam dreading the pain that going to the jobcentre will incur tomorrow. If I call to deferrer my appointment tomorrow because of these problems will I be sanctioned. Help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #122331 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic WFI Tomorrow
If you phone tomorrow and explain your mobility issues and that you are requesting an MR they may postpone the appointment or offer to conduct the appointment over the phone. However this is at their discretion, they may insist you attend and they can sanction you for non-attendance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.