× Members

INTERACTIVE PDF VS PAPER FORM

More
9 years 11 months ago #122343 by winterchild
INTERACTIVE PDF VS PAPER FORM was created by winterchild
So I've been beavering away on this interactive PDF ESA50 in my role as an appointee, but today the dreaded paper version arrived. I notice it has pink coloured headings throughout and lots of pink areas around the boxes.
The PDF I downloaded has no pink in it, and test prints just show up black and white.
Also, the PDF is the 04/2014 version whilst the paper form is the 10/2013 version.
Do I need to worry about these points?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #122346 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic INTERACTIVE PDF VS PAPER FORM

winterchild wrote: So I've been beavering away on this interactive PDF ESA50 in my role as an appointee, but today the dreaded paper version arrived. I notice it has pink coloured headings throughout and lots of pink areas around the boxes.
The PDF I downloaded has no pink in it, and test prints just show up black and white.
Also, the PDF is the 04/2014 version whilst the paper form is the 10/2013 version.
Do I need to worry about these points?
Thanks.

No, the DWP have provided this downloadable version for the use of claimants.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: winterchild

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.