× Members

support group

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122449 by valerie
support group was created by valerie
Hi i was placed ln the support group ln February I have checked the letter and it doesn't say how long for I have noticed other people saying they have been put on it for up to 3 year's I am getting worried now as I don't know where I stand can anyone help thanks7 :dry:
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122454 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic support group

valerie wrote: Hi i was placed ln the support group ln February I have checked the letter and it doesn't say how long for I have noticed other people saying they have been put on it for up to 3 year's I am getting worried now as I don't know where I stand can anyone help thanks7 :dry:

ESA awards are indefinite with frequent re-assessment so the award letter never include the re-assessment date unless an ESA72 is included, but this is very rare. Give the DWP office that dealt with your claim a call they should be able to give you the information from the computer system, failing that request a copy of the ESA85 medical report if you had a face to face assessment, or the ESA85A if you did not, the prognosis is usually used to set the re-assessment date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: valerie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris