× Members

support group

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122449 by valerie
support group was created by valerie
Hi i was placed ln the support group ln February I have checked the letter and it doesn't say how long for I have noticed other people saying they have been put on it for up to 3 year's I am getting worried now as I don't know where I stand can anyone help thanks7 :dry:
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122454 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic support group

valerie wrote: Hi i was placed ln the support group ln February I have checked the letter and it doesn't say how long for I have noticed other people saying they have been put on it for up to 3 year's I am getting worried now as I don't know where I stand can anyone help thanks7 :dry:

ESA awards are indefinite with frequent re-assessment so the award letter never include the re-assessment date unless an ESA72 is included, but this is very rare. Give the DWP office that dealt with your claim a call they should be able to give you the information from the computer system, failing that request a copy of the ESA85 medical report if you had a face to face assessment, or the ESA85A if you did not, the prognosis is usually used to set the re-assessment date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: valerie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.