× Members

ESA CB

More
9 years 10 months ago #122475 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA CB

Suze wrote: Yes I mentioned this to DWP ESA department she stated that the JSA CB has nothing to do with ESA contributions paid in the years. I queried this and she said the thresholds for each benefit are different.

We don't advise on JSA so I would have to go and find the information to be able to give an accurate answer, but my impression was that the requirements for JSA(CB) were the same as ESA(CB).

Did you make your claim for JSA in 2014 or 2013, if last year then this could explain the difference as it would have been based on different Tax years from now.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suebnm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122478 by Suebnm
Replied by Suebnm on topic ESA CB
I made the JSA CB in March 2014 this year so not that long ago. Having had a quick look on the'net I think that ESA CB and JSA CB requirements are the same. But will keep you posted it may be of interest to someone going through the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.