× Members

Mandatory recon over turned their decision.

• bottleofbest
  • Topic Author
9 years 9 months ago #122546 by bottleofbest
Replied by bottleofbest on topic Mandatory recon over turned their decision.

Plonker wrote: This raises the question why was the original decision made in the first place and how many other incorrect decisions are there?

It certainly does. Atos completely disregarded my condition to suit their own agenda I feel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bottleofbest
  • Topic Author
9 years 9 months ago #122552 by bottleofbest
Replied by bottleofbest on topic Mandatory recon over turned their decision.
Thanks Jim, I feel so relieved. Like a big burden has been taken off me.:)

It really does make you wonder. It just shows that they disregarding the facts to suit their own agenda. Anyone professional working for atos or capita making incorrect assessments should be investigated and if needed face disciplinary action.

• Irene Riley
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #122618 by Irene Riley
Replied by Irene Riley on topic Mandatory recon over turned their decision.
Unless it happens to you...you have no idea how it effects you...it is the most stressful time of your life...it is so upsetting...
My assessor was a nurse...a disgrace to the nursing profession...he had been drinking and stunk of ale...was belching he was disgusting...
Everything I told him he typed in the opposite...[removed]
He ignored the detailed medical report off my GP...my consultant...x-rays...[removed]...DWP don't want to know the truth...love them to have one day of my health...
I am not on ESA because I want to I need to...I had worked since I was 15...never claimed sick pay in 30 years...never took days off work...paid my taxes and stamp...have a company pension...everything David Cameron say we all have and I still got screwed over...
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.