× Members

its been a year and still waiting !

More
9 years 10 months ago #122585 by sha1971
its been a year and still waiting ! was created by sha1971
I am currently waiting to be transferred from ib to esa , I sent esa50 form back to atos , june 19th 2013.
its officially been a year now I have been waiting, I know I shouldn't moan as still in receipt of ib, I have reapeatedly tried to contact my mp ian liddell -granger over the past six months ,advocacy mind person, has also tried contacting him on my behalf , but have heard nothing back not even an acknowledgement and visting his sugery is by appointment and his secretary always says there are none, someone is telling fibs , I have contacted atos , but as usual the say the same thing over and over your claim is waiting to be looked at , wont be long until my dla runs out too another thing to worry about , my payment of dla is due to end jan 2015 so if I claim for pip , will dla still be paid whilst waiting for pip decision , sorry to moan so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122587 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic its been a year and still waiting !

adrian mole wrote: I am currently waiting to be transferred from ib to esa , I sent esa50 form back to atos , june 19th 2013.
its officially been a year now I have been waiting, I know I shouldn't moan as still in receipt of ib, I have reapeatedly tried to contact my mp ian liddell -granger over the past six months ,advocacy mind person, has also tried contacting him on my behalf , but have heard nothing back not even an acknowledgement and visting his sugery is by appointment and his secretary always says there are none, someone is telling fibs , I have contacted atos , but as usual the say the same thing over and over your claim is waiting to be looked at , wont be long until my dla runs out too another thing to worry about , my payment of dla is due to end jan 2015 so if I claim for pip , will dla still be paid whilst waiting for pip decision , sorry to moan so much

To be honest, the queues are now so long for ESA assessments that even an MP will make little or no difference as to when your form will be assessed.

As it is now a year since you originally completed the ESA50, if your condition has changed you can continue to supply information to ATOS of those changes up until you are assessed, we recommend copying the DWP office dealing with your claim with anything that you send to ATOS.

When you DLA renews, you will be sent an invitation to claim PIP if you are in an active PIP postcode, if you are not then you will receive DLA renewal forms, in either case it is essential that you meet the deadlines set by the DWP as failing to do so risks your DLA claim being closed. See

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

If you are invited to claim PIP then your DLA will remain in payment until four weeks after a Decision on your PIP claim has been made, however, long that might take.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sha1971

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.