× Members

PIP and Evidence at Home Medical ?

• pepper
  • Topic Author
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122631 by pepper
PIP and Evidence at Home Medical ? was created by pepper
Hi Everyone

My PiP medical is set for thursday next week 10-7-14 Finally!!!!! I have been waiting over 12 months for this as I need a Home visit dues to my disabilities and been ringing Atos at least once a month for updates but due to needing the home visit they are saying they are needing more HCP'S and have said so sorry for delay but least its finally here I suppose!

My question is from the time of filling in the form for PIP was over 12 months ago! I now have over 10 pages of supporting evidence that I have worsened from consultants etc and now am taking extra medication for extra problems that has arisen so I have done copies to give to my HCP on the Home visit medical day and have labeled them with as your guides suggest D.O.B …NIN …. Full name.. etc but is there anywere else I should them send it too!

I will of course keep you all updated on how it goes it’s been such a long wait and it seems to me the people that need a home visit Med are normally the people that are worse off! Yet we have to wait the longest as we can not manage a assessment centre is really shocking !!!!!

Kind Regards

Pepper
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122633 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and Evidence at Home Medical ?
Pepper

First of all I would send a copy of all the documents to the DWP office dealing with your PIP claim, mark it for the attention of the "Decision Maker".

The assessor should accept and read all of the additional information before they start the interview, however, we have had a couple of reports from members where they refused to take the new documents, if this happens you should refer them to 2.6.6. of the PIP Assessment guide.

Before starting the consultation

2.6.6. Before starting the consultation, the HP should read the claimant questionnaire and all other evidence on file which may include, but may not be limited to:

• Supporting information supplied by the claimant.
Any further medical or other evidence supplied by the claimant.
• Information from the claimant's GP or other relevant supporting professional gathered by the provider.
• Information from earlier claims and assessments, if the claimant is being reassessed for an existing entitlement to PIP.

Best of luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• pepper
  • Topic Author
9 years 10 months ago #122635 by pepper
Replied by pepper on topic PIP and Evidence at Home Medical ?
Hi Gordon

Thank you for your quick response! How do I go about finding what is my DWP office dealing with my PIP claim ?

Will also do as you say and include Attention of the " Decicision Maker" on the letter!

Kind Regards

Pepper

More
9 years 10 months ago #122638 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP and Evidence at Home Medical ?

pepper wrote: Hi Gordon

Thank you for your quick response! How do I go about finding what is my DWP office dealing with my PIP claim ?

Will also do as you say and include Attention of the " Decicision Maker" on the letter!

Kind Regards

Pepper

The address should be on the letters you have received about your claim for PIP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepper

• pepper
  • Topic Author
9 years 10 months ago #122642 by pepper
Replied by pepper on topic PIP and Evidence at Home Medical ?
Thanks Gordon

So I send them back to were my form was sent back to DWP PIP Blackpool

Will get them sent off asap!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.