× Members

I have been sent for a medical

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122697 by MissK
I have been sent for a medical was created by MissK
I last went for a medical nearly eighteen months ago, I was placed in WRAG and my benefit stopped as my husband works, since that time my condition has worsened, as I am not receiving any payments I wasn't aware they would send for me again, but as they have, does this mean I am being assessed again,
I remember last time they asked me questions like, do I eat, but this obviously meant if I did I could prepare my own meals, then do I walk, well of course I walk but wasn't given a chance to explain how far, then the examiner touched my leg very lightly and asked if I could feel it, not sure what she devised from that, my appointment is on Friday and I am quite nervous about it, though really I shouldn't be its just not knowing what to expect
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122705 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I have been sent for a medical
MissK

Based on your previous posts this assessment would be in connection with the ESA50 you completed last December, it is a full re-assessment of your claim and if you are placed in the Support Group you should have your ESA(CB) re-instated from at least the date you returned the ESA50.

If your condition has changed since you completed the ESA50 last year you can provide additional evidence to ATOS before the interview takes place, if you do, then we recommend that you also send a copy to the DWP office dealing with your claim, marked for the attention of the "Decision Maker" and take a copy to the assessment and ask the ATOS HCP to read it and include it your file before proceeding.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.