× Members

support group help needed

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122704 by salliedoll
support group help needed was created by salliedoll
not sure as where to post, so if im doing wrong i apologize....

was placed in support group round about feb of this year.. i have had 3 phone calls from this a4e adviser.. so im sorry to say i lost it with her.. feel as if shes hounding me... do i need to do theese telephone interviews.. in the last 3 weeks i heard from her 3 times..is this right.. ive heard more from them when i was in work related group.. this is really stressing me out.. would appreciate any advice given..
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122708 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic support group help needed

marie wrote: not sure as where to post, so if im doing wrong i apologize....

was placed in support group round about feb of this year.. i have had 3 phone calls from this a4e adviser.. so im sorry to say i lost it with her.. feel as if shes hounding me... do i need to do theese telephone interviews.. in the last 3 weeks i heard from her 3 times..is this right.. ive heard more from them when i was in work related group.. this is really stressing me out.. would appreciate any advice given..

If you are now in the Support Group then you are not required to participate in Work Related Activity and/or the Work Programme.

It is possible that the DWP have not informed A4E that you have changed group, it is also be possible that they are just ignoring it.

On the assumption that you have already informed then that you are in the SG, if they phone again I would be tempted to inform the advisor that you will be making a formal complaint to A4E, the DWP and that you will be informing your MP of their harassment unless you have their assurance that will desist from contacting you again.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: salliedoll

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.