× Members

MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION - Totally Ignored

• Karen
  • Topic Author
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122726 by Karen
In January or this year 2014 I wrote to the DWP to request a Mandatory Reconsideration about the group I had been placed in (WRAG). When I had not heard from them either by mail or telephone I contacted them again (sent them copies of all the letters I had sent them) and posted my letter via Recorded Delivery. It is now July and I have still not had any reply to my letters or had a telephone call.

It looks as though I'll be staying in the WRAG until December 2014 when my ESA ceases.

I have now given up all together as my situation looks totally hopeless. I cannot believe how they can get away with all they are doing and how none of this seems to be news worthy.

Anyway, keep up the great work you are doing to help people and should anything change for me I'll drop in to let you know.

Thank you for the replies I've received from you and your members in the past.

Regards
Karen
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122727 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic MANDATORY RECONSIDERATION - Totally Ignored
Hi Karen, the only thing I can suggest is that you phone DWP and ask them what is happening. At least you will know that your MR is actually taking place!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.