× Members

ESA

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #122759 by magsrob
ESA was created by magsrob
I have been waiting for decision form was sent Jan every time I phone they say I have been put on ESA but no brown letter to say
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #122762 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA
Hello and welcome to the forum. On the assumption that you are also new to the site, this FAQ should help you find your way around.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

It appears that your username might be your real name. Many people prefer to use an alias in order to maintain an element of anonymity. If you wish to change your username, you can do so easily by following the advice in this FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

It is not unusual at the moment for claimants to be waiting a very long time for a decision, but your case seems a little different. In the absense of a decision letter then, to all intents and purposes, you have not had a decision. The only thing I can suggest is that you phone DWP and ask to speak to a supervisor. This will entail a call-back either later the same day or the next. The supervisors are usually better trained and more knowledgeable than the people who answer the phones and might be able to initiate the dispatch of a decision letter (if a decision has actually been made).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.